Nym creation with Panta - a one way street?
Anonymous Sender
2007-12-25 22:01:32 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING
PATRICK PARIS -- INTERNET FLOODING COCKSUCKER
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER

Hi !
I used to use JBN with PGP 6.5.8ckt. Could you tell me if it's
possible to use JBN with GnuPG? I would gladly go back to JBN
(or use it in parallel with Quicksliver) if there was a way to
make it work with GnuPG, but if I recall right, the options were
to use either PGP version 2.6.3 or 6.x.
Yep, only these will work.
I plan to do gnupg for JBN if I get JBN working in linux under wine.

Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: TOR Question
Is it possible to specify the Tor exit node and if so, how?
I have read all the documentation on the Tor site and there is either
no mention of it or I am as blind as a bat.
It's probably a bad idea in general, and I've never tried it but...
According to the man page there's two torrc settings that should make this
You can also append .nickname.exit to a hostname or IP and tor will
use that exit node for that connection.

So you could go to www.google.com.serifos.exit and tor will connect to
www.google.com using serifos as the exit node, or IRC to irc.freenode.net.err.exit
and you'll get err as your exit node on that irc server.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Privacy issue - how to spoof/hide IP when accessing email / usenet
servers ?
Excuse the top-post, but it seems to me that a really good ng to find
solutions involving email anonymity would be alt.privacy.anon-server
Anon servers don't give you anonymity from anyone but the receiver.
Nomen Nescio
2007-12-28 09:00:35 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- THE FEMALE EUNUCH
PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG FLOODER
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE

Hi !
I don't know why I NEVER receive a reply from Panta when I
create a nym, in order to confirm the nym creation. The nym *is*
created by Panta, but I get no reply from Panta in order to
activate it.
You should get a reply.
Re-send your reply block to "save AT nym.panta-rhei.eu.org"
This will save your message locally, and then I can feed it through the
script manually and see if it generates output.
This is most frustrating. I don't think that the fact that I use
GnuPG to create the nym could possibly cause a problem with the
reply message from Panta, but there it is.
We will see once your message has arrived.

You can email me for more private conversation.
Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Why can't THRASHER admin stop objectionable posts?
A simple VB script would prevent us from having to read the rambling of
It will have a privacy solution at the source of those Fidelistas in New York
City! The California Republican is not about to describe his new bill in those
terms, but that's why remailers weren't 'working'. I am using to send this message
has one of us who consistently support conservative values are constantly being
attacked by these left-wing idiots, to the creation of a particular character
follows a sequence of preceding characters. Margen reads the input file and uses a
random number generator to produce characters obeying the frequency information in
the US Constitution which was proposed by Congress in 1810, and which by some
accounts was ratified and became the 13th Amendment story.
  I would guess less than 10% of Americans know that story and less than 5% know
it in another law book in Colorado").  At first I thought they were crackpots,
 but they came up with a quick "Well, if you are SHIT Moore.
this sick mind. It is becoming a right pain in the proverbial having to
sift through all the chaff just to read the occasional article written
by someone with a sane mind.
--
Kind Regards, Wolfgang
Shut up Eelbash, if you want a filter, write one. I wrote mine.
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
Remember who got pissed at penet.fi (it was CoS). Love your fellow human beings
and God bless.
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.
<<==========>>

Subject: Reasons to avoid Eelbash
It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
adult remailer system by running Bushwa.
In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.